There were two meetings per year: Mid-year meetings (in March), and End-year meetings (in September).
The Mid-year meetings were primarily for discussions and coordination of activities within the network.
The End-year meetings were organized in the form of conferences. The program consisted of research presentations from the network and from other researchers in the field of polysaccharide science and technology.
At both meetings there were Training sessions from recognized scientists and experts – open to anyone interested in attending.
- Fourth (Final) End-year meeting: Sep 3-4, 2012, Ostthüringische Materialprüfgesellschaft für Textil- und Kunststoffe mbH.
- Fourth Mid-year meeting: Mar 13-14, 2012, University of Innsbruck, Austria. Photos
- Third End-year meeting: Sep 20-23, 2011, University of Maribor, Slovenia. Photos
- Third Mid-year meeting: Mar 15 – 17, 2011, Institute of Biopolymers and Chemical Fibers, Łódź, Poland. Photos
- Second End-year meeting: Sep 28 – Oct 1, 2010, MINES ParisTech/CEMEF, France. Photos
- Second Mid-year meeting: Mar 29 – 31, 2010, Unilever Food and Health Research Institute, Netherlands. Photos
- First End-year meeting: Sep 29 – Oct 1, 2009, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany. Photos
- First Mid-year meeting:Mar 30-31, 2009, University of Nottingham, UK. Photos
- Kickoff meeting: Oct 13, 2008, University of Innsbruck, Austria. Photos